ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

www.exhaustuk.co.uk

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
from the opinions i have heard of them, they are like powerflow, Some Rave over them, Some HATE them. Personally only saw one exhaust done by them and it was pretty good.

I have had two exhausts done there on my 182.

First was a twin exit system which was very loud but had a bit too small a diameter pipe (2") for the egnine mods I had planned.

The next was a single exit twin silencer system with a 2.5" bore pipe and sports cat.

I sold my first one to adtmits (user on here) and he had it fitted back on at MIJ. He is pleased with it.

They do mainly jap cars but I would definately recommend them. Although I would go with a plan of the system you want ie do a bit of research as to the best setup for your engine.

Very good customer service and a really nice bloke that runs it.

308, Fusion
im just looking for a replacement, maybe a twin exit, its only a 1.4, but i do love exhausts, and i want a nice looking 1, not 1 too fecking loud though, as it gets quite annoying on motorway,
ive sent a enquiry in for 1, got no reply yet..
how much would i be looking to pay for a catback?
but i think i might just stick with changing the back box, costs?