ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Writing pens for cars

Clio
Ok this might be a bit weird but basically i want to write stuff all over my car, which wont damage the paintwork and will wipe off easily.

Im not sure what these pens are called or if they exist Im looking for a Bright green one.

Cheers

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
hobbie craft mate, paint pens i had some i had alsorts all over my car lol like "i <3 c**k" on my headlight, and "free garry glitter" on my back window

Clio
hobbie craft mate, paint pens i had some i had alsorts all over my car lol like "i <3 c**k" on my headlight, and "free garry glitter" on my back window

CHEERS!
lmao, paint pens, so they are defo paintwork safe and will wipe off with a towel?

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
halfrauds, the ones for like car auctions for writing on windows and bonnets? my mate had a pink one lol - great fun

jamie

Clio
Cheers guys will get some of the uni posca markers. Ive got a black car with flourescent green badges so will get flourescent green pen, flourescent pink and a flourescent yellow one. its going to be good!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea better with detailing spray tho mate paint pens are abit hard to just remove with a towel, but its safe for your paint

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lol i didnt put it on mine either i put it on glass n plastic (headlight) my mate put it on his paint but it didnt do anything to it

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I used a white Board Marker on my Old Silver Company car (Clio DCI) Some Proper Abuse all over it, then took it on a day trip to France.

Arctic blue 182ff
Hobbycraft sell inside and outside chalk pens, and for goodness sake buy the inside pen, or you'll need degreaser to get the outside pen off (I use them at work) they're just under a fiver.

3 Series touring
do not use a paint pen , undaer nay circumstances,

UNI posca is the best choice here, the colours are opaque and it will was off with warm water.