ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'Wrinkled' rear seat

CLIO RS 182
Hey guys,

Has anyone ever seen this issue? The smaller section of my folding rear seats in my 182 are wrinkled. I checked it over and it doesn't look like the seat cover isn't on straight, really odd issue. Photos attached, ignore the stains - thats dog drool!
Interested if anyone has seen this / solved this in the past?

Thanks!

IMG_2135.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
IMG_2135.jpg
IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg

CLIO RS 182
And/Or does anyone know if its possible to remove just this part of the rear seat? Or must the whole bench come out after unbolting it from the Isofix bar?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
@DaveDreads @Brooky182 ja, I think I might try both your ideas at once..

Edit @DaveDreads any idea if its possible to remove just that section of the rear seats, so that its easier to get access to the zip and re-arrange the cover?
The rear seat back is all one piece sadly, it's not difficult to remove the whole thing as long as the bolts aren't rusty.

CLIO RS 182
Un zip it and try a re arrange.

The rear seat back is all one piece sadly, it's not difficult to remove the whole thing as long as the bolts aren't rusty.

Right you are - just fiddled with it and found out I may just need to attempt to remove the whole rear bench.
What is really bothering me, is that I cannot actually locate the zip without removing the bench, it seems. Zip appears to be in the bottom left corner, but the zip is either tucked back into the fabric, or is hiding really really well. >:

Last edited: