ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wrexham Mini Meet (Pictures)

Merc A class
I think there all Crap! Look really grainy
:(
Wrexham007.jpg

Wrexham008.jpg

Wrexham012.jpg

Wrexham041.jpg

Wrexham035.jpg

Wrexham050.jpg

Tbh To fast for us to join in with them :(
Wrexham052.jpg

Wrexham053.jpg

Wrexham055.jpg

Wrexham058.jpg

Wrexham059.jpg

Wrexham067.jpg

Wrexham071.jpg

Wrexham077.jpg

Wrexham078.jpg

Wrexham084.jpg

Wrexham087.jpg

Not happy with them :(
Thanks for looking Riad

Merc A class
Yeah Think i had it set to High and didnt look lol!

Was finding it really hard to get decent pictures under there as it was so bright

Next time eh :)

nice pics

....i was nearly in wrexham till 7.....was stuck on the side of the road for 4 hours near tweeks lol

Ian

Focus TDCi
They're not bad pal.. underground car parks aren't ideal locations to start out taking photos!

It looks like you're using auto mode still, looking at the exif data? It's hard to comment really as there seems to be quite a spread of settings over the various photos!

I'd say as a general rule try and stay within f/5 to f/15, with a tripod and a slow shutter speed, with the ISO not any higher than 800. That way you're most likely to stay within lenses sharpest apertures and keep the noise down. I'm a bit out of my depth, as I've never tried these shots..

Seriously though I wouldn't be disheartened by them, you've got low light and multiple light sources to contend with.. aint gonna be easy! I love the second from last shot btw! :approve:

Merc A class
They're not bad pal.. underground car parks aren't ideal locations to start out taking photos!

It looks like you're using auto mode still, looking at the exif data? It's hard to comment really as there seems to be quite a spread of settings over the various photos!

I'd say as a general rule try and stay within f/5 to f/15, with a tripod and a slow shutter speed, with the ISO not any higher than 800. That way you're most likely to stay within lenses sharpest apertures and keep the noise down. I'm a bit out of my depth, as I've never tried these shots..

Seriously though I wouldn't be disheartened by them, you've got low light and multiple light sources to contend with.. aint gonna be easy! I love the second from last shot btw! :approve:

Was just playing around really using Shutter Priority and Appeture..Think i should stick to auto :) Hahah

Thanks for the tips guys :)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Well you're half way there then lol, don't stick it back on Auto! Are you going to the meet at weekend? I'm hoping to get a few shots with the new camera there, so can have an experiment then if you like?

Merc A class
Dont Think i am mate, Depends on my bro if he wants to go if wel do hel make me pay for petrol haha!

Ive jsut had a look on the camera and most pictures were took with ISO on 1600 and 800 so this is the reason they came out like that?

What new camera did you get?

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ahh you should come (assuming I'll be there, wouldn't be surprised if I end up missing it due to various circumstances!). Tell Naith not to be so tight ;)

Yeah ISO 800 and 1600 will definitely add to the grain. Depends on the camera and it's capabilities, but I don't tend to go above 400 unless I have to. Tripod is definitely a good way to go for low light shots as well. I really need a full size one.

I've got the Canon 450d pal, same one I took the nature reserve photos with, but I only got it at Christmas so not taken any CS photos with it yet.

Merc A class
Ahh you should come (assuming I'll be there, wouldn't be surprised if I end up missing it due to various circumstances!). Tell Naith not to be so tight ;)

Yeah ISO 800 and 1600 will definitely add to the grain. Depends on the camera and it's capabilities, but I don't tend to go above 400 unless I have to. Tripod is definitely a good way to go for low light shots as well. I really need a full size one.

I've got the Canon 450d pal, same one I took the nature reserve photos with, but I only got it at Christmas so not taken any CS photos with it yet.

Haha, Yeah i loved those pictures!

Ime going to chillfactore with my cammera tomorrow and tips as its really bright so lots of light!

Thanks Riad :)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Lol! Good stuff, I'll try and make it along then, might not be there for all of it but I'll see how the weekend unfolds.

Titanium 182
when we were going for some food they drove in, popped their bonnets and starting revving. we walked off...

Deary me, fail to see how these people aren't embarassed especially when placed next to some nice looking Renault sports :rasp: goons.