ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wrap or Respray?

Alien Green 200
So. Some b*****d hit my car and scratched the rear bumper and has now made me think of this decision sooner than I would have liked.

Do I respray or wrap matte purple?

I'm not 100% convinced on either. But not sure if its pointless wrapping the car because it's such a nice colour already.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Matte purple looks awful. Please don't do it. There's a guy round my way with a matte purple Astra and it is honestly awful looking.

Alien green ftw

Wrapping the car will require all dings, small dents and any panel creasing to be repaired first as it shows up even with the wrap, so if gona do that id do respray, think u only get 5 year guarantee as well so a good paint job will last longer and cost about the same

Alien Green 200
£300 for a bumper respray or £1000 for a decent wrap...
I'm thinking if I get a respray I would get the whole car done. It has the unavoidable stone chips and stuff from driving and plus I don't want to risk the bumper being a slightly different colour to the rest.