ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WOW

Clio 172
going to view a 172 tonight with the hope of buying it. just rang the local lookers for a quote for belts and service he came back on the phone and said they're doing a special offer and gave me the price of £914 nearly fainted, i know the belt service is pricey but didnt think it was this much. anyone know of anywhere around chester/north wales area that are good and competitvely priced for doing the belt changes, muchos appreciated.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Search Birchdown, only 20 mins from Chester :) Your car will not be in safer hands

Clio 172
thanks goders and gaz rang birchdown they sound like top guys really know their stuff and give me a much better price for the belt changes and service.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yeah, Steve has looked after all my cars. The winer is they both own 172's, and know them inside out :) Ask Steve (kev) about his Cup, its gonna be special :)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Thats more of a bargin that Renault Watford quoted me!

£1300 all in belts and replace rocker cover gasket thats leaking.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Hence I thought i would suffer with the oil leak and get Ren Tech to do it in Nov