ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

would these fit???

Clio mk1 1.2
would i be able to fit either set of these 16inch aloys onto my mk1 clio with it lowered 60mm at the front without any arch work if not, how much would need doing

http://www.wheelpackage.net/Rimcity/Store_Detail.cfm?ID=121558&InfoID=4438&ShowLarge=True

Untitled-2.gif

http://www.wheelpackage.net/Rimcity/Store_Detail.cfm?ID=121860&InfoID=4438&ShowLarge=True

Untitled-1.gif

Chadders

172 M69 eater
mine used to scrub on 16s witha 45mm drop... plus it was as slow as s**t!!! get 15's and drop it 60mm and its much better

you would need archwork done all round. on the rear, you'll need to trim the bumper a tad and the front, remove the inner arch liners. you may get away with it on the front, but ive got 17s and you may need the same amount of work as mine

172 M69 eater
performance is not the issue... its handling!!! it will be crap accellaraion and when u go round a corner it will handle like an oil tanker...

but its up to u fella... just giving u some advice as iv been there before!!

172 M69 eater
dont say u werent warned!! i guess its all down to personal taste mind...

is it a standard car and will this be the only mod?? plus will u get it done all at once?

i havent got chromes. uk weather aint the best for chromes. just roolin 17s and a few little subtle bits done to the car......for now!

A silver Honda
^Have got you valver or a 1.2/1.4/1.8 RSI?

I've had 17s on mine twice, and they scrubbed badly!

its 1.2 at the mo. thinking of a willy conversion. It doesnt scrub too bad, unless got 3 ppl in the back, but thats very rare. Ive cut the rear bumper on the lip as thats where it was catching. The wheels actually clear the arches, and on the front i removed the inner arch liners and it doesnt rub at all now

lowered round 40mm at the mo. id love to have smaller wheels and slam the car, but now ive had 17s, everything looks small compared to them. my m8 had a mk1 ph2 with 15's lowered 70mm and it looked sweet, but i cant bring myself to do it!

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Sorry, but they look like someone melted a silver cutlery set. Use that kind of stupid money to buy some turinis.

A silver Honda
At least you won't have any speedhump/exhaust problems like i have at the moment:dapprove:

i work in an alloy wheel and tyre outlet, so the wheels with tyres only cost 250! thats y i had them. I paid 400 quid for the car a year ago. It'll do me for now til the conversion