ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worth the wait?

1.2 16v
Hi, I want a 182, I could afford the insurance through elephant (lingers around 800-1100) depending on what one I type in, I have a 1.2 clio atm and wouldnt really fuss me waiting till november, when my second year comes around, ill be 21 in september, all Im really wanting to know are elephant absolute jokers? Will the price be the same or will they try and up it? Ive heard good things about greenlight but heard you have to be 21? Any advice would be appreciated! Just read alot of things about the bell group (elephant etc) and heard they are a pack of bells!

Ford Mustang 5.0
Yes mate you need to be 21, at your age NCB is crucial so if you can get to your 2nd years NCB that would be the best bet. Its only 5 months to wait plus you will be 21 then which can make big savings on price so personally id recommend waiting.

Plus you can modify the car with us as well when you are 21 :)

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight
01277 376000

Ford Mustang 5.0
Thanks mate think ill wait is it just visual modifications or can you run cams etc with no price change?

Remap, exhaust, filter and other minor engine mods wouldnt effect the price at all but Cams and engine work (with you being 21) may have a slight increase in price. Without running a full quote to see which scheme you qualify for i couldnt answer for sure mate.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight
01277 376000