ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worth a share.

FF Clio 182
Currently have a project thread but I somewhat neglected it over the 6 months I have had the car. As some of you may know I didn't have the greatest start to Clio Sport ownership. However, I tried to keep it well maintained and cleaned, thanks to some nice feedback from the guys at CSS13 I'm still a proud owner and feel privileged to be part of such a great community.
Met some great people at CSS and local meets and seen some nice cars. Maybe one day will get my hands on a V6 ;)

As I had an CS before I even owned a Sport, I found it a great tool to get to know what I was buying and anyone else who is looking to get one all I can say is you won't be disappointed and a full membership is the best £12 you will ever spend :)

Just thought I would share some shots of my FF Clio 182 as it is now. For some reason only one picture was synced to my phone so will upload some more when I get home :)

pypuzy4y.jpg

Looks great fella.

A very early 182 you have there! I thought they first came out on a 04 plate, obviously not!

Yozza'd Titanium 182
look very nice, id loose the tow strap and get a cup racer one IMO and fitted reg plate would be a nice touch