ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worth 30 quid?

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
well i suppose its an opinion. but i want to change my mk1! at the mo it has rims and lowered and soon tints. i want to make it look good. any ideas?

Don

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Alright mate,

The whole opinion against Lex-arse lights is because they look good on a Lexus, and should stay as such. Go to www.Barryboys.co.uk and have a look on there, most of the cars have this type of lights.

I personally think its like the Bastardisation of a Clio, I did it about 3 years ago (when they first came out) on my old 306, but when they started becoming more commonplace around the 'chav' element, I soon sold them on.

Also, some of these lights are MOT failures (most are) due to their differing designs, some lack a fog light, or reflectors...and if you're not advised of this when buying, then you go for an MOT, then you've failed.

Hope that helps, don't do it (think of the children) ;)
Donny