ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

World Series Renault - Silverstone - 7th/8th June 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
  m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
my cars not gonna be ready from the engine builders but ive got infield field parking any chance my mate can use it hes a cliosport member and hs got a 172?

Nissan 350z + 206 Dturbo
any late cummers had there passes yet ?

i sent my stuff off three weeks ago and still no sign:S

clio sport 172
hey guys what time dose the gates oven , so we can get in , so i know what time to get there , and is it the same for the free tickets as well as the payed tickets , ?????

Nissan 350z + 206 Dturbo
yes i would like to know what time we all getting there to sort out the infield parkin what time does everyone think we should be there for

Trophy #267
be in a field somewhere, only the names listed on the post by stephen for those who have pre regged for the collectors areas are infield

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
Thats the same with our lot, just curious as i saw other people mentioning 9am etc.

i woulndt leave it any later than unless you wanna que for a few hours this shows a nightmare for traffic because its free so earlier you there the better

1.8 Civic EX
looks like i'm joining you guys on the infield as mikey_0v's car is poo and wont be there so i'll be his replacement!

just to clarify Stephen i'm the one mike called you about earlier today! if you need any more info drop me a pm cheers

Alpines,5T,21T,Avantime
Collectors parking will open around 8.00am.

Probably best to aim for 9.00ish to avoid traffic.

We have a fairly accessible parking spot this year so hopefully entry and exit times will be fairly flexible, but we expect most people to stay until at least 4.00pm.

Please can you make sure that all reserved Gala tickets are paid for before the event.

There is still some late availability for Gala tickets but you must let me know as soon as possible.

Your gala tickets will not be posted, you will need to collect them when you sign in on Saturday. Please don't forget!

The Gala Evening Menu is here:

http://www.renaultalpineownersclub.com/Renault Heritage Collectors Menu.pdf

£25 per person including drinks

The Gala Venue has been upgraded to the Atrium at Whittlebury Park Golf & Country Club, details here:

www.whittlebury.com

Black/gold 182 FF
I have got 4 tickets to this avent which I cannot use now due to work commitments:( , if any one wants them pm me and i will send them out to you tomorrow.

SchwepTek™
If anyone is interested i'll be bringing some Apex Springs that I have for sale for all RS Clios....

B

Ben^

Myself (ph2 172 ff) and my mate (Megane 225 trophy) will be setting off from Leeds around 6am and stopping for a stupidly expensive breakfast on the way! lol Gonna keep an eye out for RS's and try get a mass convoy going. Most people travelling from West Yorkshire area should be setting off around 6am so i'm sure we will come across a few.

Got infield parking tickets for the Sat :) looking forward to the 2mph parade lap ! lol

Myself (ph2 172 ff) and my mate (Megane 225 trophy) will be setting off from Leeds around 6am and stopping for a stupidly expensive breakfast on the way! lol Gonna keep an eye out for RS's and try get a mass convoy going. Most people travelling from West Yorkshire area should be setting off around 6am so i'm sure we will come across a few.

Got infield parking tickets for the Sat :) looking forward to the 2mph parade lap ! lol

hello mate we are at donny services on the m1 so you will see us im sure feel free to join up aswell

B

Ben^

hello mate we are at donny services on the m1 so you will see us im sure feel free to join up aswell

Clio Reg is CA02 and Megane reg is HN55 - ill keep an eye out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.