ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Workshop Manual (spare 5mins for a newbie)

Afternoon all,

As the title suggest i am a newbie :(

I come from a smart fortwo and rover coupe 220 turbo background, and two cars that I still own and run. I have always managed to just get on with service and repairs because for both cars I have very good electronic workshop manuals.

I was hoping somebody could be as kind as to point me in the direction of a excellent workshop manual download site (normally costing £9.99) for a MK1 Clio 1.8 rsi. It is my brothers and he was just going to scrap it for £35 however I said Ill do the work on it and get it running sweet again and then sell it on (if i dont end up falling for it first and having it myself).

Hope to get to know some of you, and thanks for your time.

Phoenix (viv)

I thought I heard haynes was terrible for the clio amoungst these forums?

But haynes is the easiest route. Might have a flick though at my local HellFrauds this weekend then.

cheers

I thought I heard haynes was terrible for the clio amoungst these forums?

But haynes is the easiest route. Might have a flick though at my local HellFrauds this weekend then.

cheers

Haynes doesn't cover the 172/182 models although it does cover 99% of stuff the rs models have. Plus most of the other stuff is the same people just are never happy.