ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Word document - Saving individual pages as seperate docs

Honda & VW
Have done a word doc that is full of text and images on each and every page, some with text over the image(s).

Have tried uploading all to a forum but file is too large so looking to seperate it into individual documents/per page.

Trouble is i am struggling to work out how to do this, would like to think a simple 'Copy' & 'Paste' would suffice but not so easy as the page isnt just one or the other (text and image).

now i dont know if its the couple of bottles of wine i've had or what but i cant fathom this one out.

help please....

306 GTI-6
Left click at the bottom, amd drag the cursor up to the top, am sure in the past when i have done this, it selected the image too

PH1 172
Would it not just be easier to save as many copies of the document based on the number of pages you are seperating, then simply delete the pages you don't need in each one..... e.g. save 10 copies, 1st copy keep 1st page and delete the other 9, 2nd copy delete 1st page and keep 2nd page then delete the last 8 :)

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
save it as a PDF file. then using PDF software like acrobat, use the 'extract pages' tool to save each page as an individual pdf file. Also try just printing to a pdf file (install a PDF print driver like CutePDF) as this can sometime reduce the size compared with other formats/methods of saving.