ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worcester people?

40 mins? You coming on a bike lol

speak to any worcester-ish people's you know and depending on interest ill try and set a date

Clio 172 Monaco
Well I put it on my phone using iPhone and it says around 40 mins LOL! And its only on the M5 from me I guess? :-/ I'm rubbish at directions hahaha

Cazzy- Dave : I'm just trying to judge numbers and interest at the moment. I'm thinking in a week or so time. When would people do? Weekends, week nights?

addicted - where in Worcester are you from? Never seen you about either mate

192'd BG 182 FF
Always in worcester live very close, would be great to have a meet! weekday nights and weekends are fine for me.

192'd BG 182 FF
I'm pretty sure I saw you yesterday afternoon in Droitwich! I was in the Monaco 172

Were you a few cars behind me at the chateau impney junction? If so, nice to see another sport on here so close to home! havent seen a single one in droitwich/bromsgrove before!

192'd BG 182 FF
​do you live on belvoir road by any chance?

No mate sorry, i have no idea where that is if i'm honest. I live in stoke heath.
Just google mapped it, i have a friend that lives very close to there if that's where you saw me!

Last edited: