ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wookie wash mitt

FLOL, quote of the day so far;

"That Wookie is a bit pisch! Bucket was empty after it's first gulp!!"

xx Justin xx

Any other reviews that people care to post up before I spend 20 quid??!!

First thing.. ITS HUGE! Its almost 4x the size of the normal wash mitts. I actually quite like it. Its worth buying purely for the comedy factor.

You need big buckets though, and it gets quite heavy once its drank your bucket dry! :lolup:

Bumder With A Buffer
lol!

I tried this one out yesterday and it drank my bucket after doing half the car!!

washmitt2.jpg

http://www.i4detailing.co.uk/acatalog/Synthetic_wool_Wash_Mitt_1.html

I like the look of that wookie but dont know if I want to get it or not

Always just used the Megs ones, thought about upgrading, but didn't want to do it for the sake of it. Matt@I4D was my next port of call.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
buy it jamie, its worth every penny and im not just saying that coz its dodo!

Thought it sounded like a sales pitch!

Get one, try it, if you don't like it there will always be someone who will buy it.

Bumder With A Buffer
I found I couldnt get on with a pad one (not the one linked up..)

I like sticking my hand in moist crevices :)

120d M Sport
First thing.. ITS HUGE! Its almost 4x the size of the normal wash mitts. I actually quite like it. Its worth buying purely for the comedy factor.

You need big buckets though, and it gets quite heavy once its drank your bucket dry! :lolup:

:lolup: CS Millionaire talk!

Black 182
I just bought one of these and it came today, havent had a chance to use it but not sure i want to put it in a bucket of water. I may just buy it a lead and take it for walks instead.

P.S on the instructions it says you need to comb its hair with a pet brush and you can only wash it by hand in water, so might be a bit of a f**k on just for an expensive sponge.

Megane R26
But you look like you're fisting an albino hedgehog...

I had one, wasn't keen, too big. Zymol sponges ;)