ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Women and cars...

CLIO 197 Ultra red

Why is it women cant put anything in the boot without scratching the bumper, open the door without scratching the doorhandle with their rings and then take chunks out the sills with their high heels?????

Just another mystery to ponder over.....:confused:

dont under any circumstances let a woman in your car with one of those showy metal belt type things, you know the skinny ones with diamontes in them they sometimes wear out. mate dropped his missus and two mates out all three were wearing them and the rear seat and passenger one all got skagged by them :cry:

don't

dont let your misses near your car if shes on crutches, mines been hit so many times over the last month

every time she gets out of the car its smack, smack

EVERYTIME

Naples Valver

hey not all women are bad! some of us have great respect for cars and are the ones telling their men off for scratching the bleedin car!

CLIO 197 Ultra red

mines full of random scuffs, scrapes and high heel marks now.... and glttery stuff on the seats.. and chewing gum wrappers and bottles of diet coke in random places i didnt know existed it the bloody car...

good job she has other uses or shed be history... under the impression im giving her driving lessons in it next year too... WTF!!!:eek:

lmao, my car isnt full of that sh*t thankfully, if someone wants to eat or drink go to a restaurant of dining room my car isnt one, if they want to smoke they can get the f**k out and do it elsewhere and a bin is for litter not my car.

glitter drives me f**king mental, thankfully all my cars have escaped that sh*t.

Some people just dont care, a mate of mine sat in my car eating a pasty with bits falling every where, when she pulled out a flake I told her to "get out and walk or put it away and for that matter you are banned from eating anything in my car!" I got the silent treatment for a bit but who gives a sh*t, even my 12 year old doesnt mess up my car for gods sake....:confused:

CLIO 197 Ultra red

if i told her to get out and walk i reckon shed stab me with her eyeliner! i wouldnt dare. lol

my mates are banned from me car though. they just dont give a toss and think im an old women when i tell them off for making a mess or abusing it. non of them have cars of thier own incidentally..... says alot.

Scruffy blue 182

My wife has a suede jacket - I love it when shes been in the car with it on, she walks around the rest of the day with RENAULTsport embossed on her back. haha!

172, Tiguan

Its the taking of the handbag out of the car when she gets out that scratches the glovebox door!

Winds me right up!

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 31 December 2004

lmao, my car isnt full of that sh*t thankfully, if someone wants to eat or drink go to a restaurant of dining room my car isnt one, if they want to smoke they can get the f**k out and do it elsewhere and a bin is for litter not my car.

glitter drives me f**king mental, thankfully all my cars have escaped that sh*t.
I will be having words ;) soon you will agve glitter all over the seats, and chocolate bar wrappers and bits of chocolate all over ur car....or her car ;)

i hoover out my interior n my GF seems to always have the dirtiest shoes on after i have jus cleaned the mats

jus think wots the point?lol

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo

Its the scratching of the glove box door, and the hair in the head rests that gets me. It never comes out, and my glove box looks like its had an incident with a cheese grater.

Mini Cooper S sport

Nobody eats in my car!! I try not to smack my heels on the sills as well, or catch my rings on the doors...

Shhh

The gf had a go at me as i would not let her drive the car, i said i would let her have a go once the car is a week old. I told her she gets to drive it with the speed limiter set until she learns to respect it. I feel sorry for the kids in the back of the car when she nails it down the slip road, thank god for ESP..

She is the person who has a 1.2 T reg Clio who went to asda, parked in the family bay with the bollard up too the bumper. After shopping she then cant see the bollard as she is 5ft 4ins tall, and ends up driving over it, she said she felt a restriction when she tried to pull forward, but revd it harder..the trolley man was pissing himself laughing at her.

After we drove over the plastic bollard did she realise what she had done, she then stopped, got out looked at the front of the car, got back in and said oh well, that should of not been there. Luckily the bollard had been run over before so it was quite easy to knock over and hence no major damage..

Women eh, short term memory..

only im allowed to eat in my car, no one i know smokes anyway. I hate it when you go to the chippy and even though youve only driven three minutes back home your car smells of chips.

P

peterh2

I now have a nice scratch in the aluminium effect plastic strip above the glove box on my 182 thanks to my bird trying to show me her new shoes when I was driving.

CLIO 197 Ultra red

my lass has left her mark with glitter, scratches and random litter... the glove box is always the first thing they wreck....

the car smells well nice though on the plus side... i just hope me mates dont think its me trying to tell them something with random glitter and smellys!!!!

133/225/CLS AMG

The thing that annoys me is people that feel the need to cross their legs in the passenger seat of the car.

This only applies to really small people. I did a car share to work in my last Clio and every other day Id be wiping black marks off the glove box where the annoying little midget hobbit git would catch his shoes!! aaaaarrrghhh

I didnt like the bloke much either!!

Octy vRS & Ninja 650

Dont let a 3 year old kick the dash and stereo, it doesnt do it any good,then once hes asleep after wearing himself out doing that, he wets the seat, niiiiiiiiiiiiccce. And the dog got white fur everywhere, and got nose dribble all over the windows, whist scratching the car on the way in, and putting its mucky paws everwhere!

Oh such fun

Quote: Originally posted by peterh2 on 02 January 2005
I now have a nice scratch in the aluminium effect plastic strip above the glove box on my 182 thanks to my bird trying to show me her new shoes when I was driving.

hahaha

Quote: Originally posted by ken182 on 31 December 2004

mines full of random scuffs, scrapes and high heel marks now.... and glttery stuff on the seats.. and chewing gum wrappers and bottles of diet coke in random places i didnt know existed it the bloody car...

LOL, So true! what is it with birds and diet coke!? My bird always has it!

Quote: Originally posted by Josh on 03 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by ken182 on 31 December 2004

LOL, So true! what is it with birds and diet coke!? My bird always has it!

on that matter whats the poin in diet coke.. oh em im on a diet so a can of diet sugar please!!! morons!!

car? need a license 1st!

OH my GOOOODDD!!!!

i should have started this topic.

Dispite numorous "THIS IS A NON SMOKING CAR" people always spark up in it and drop f**king ash everywhere, and stick it out. Ive got scuff marks on the sill where people have kicked it getting in, and random rubbish all over from people eating in it. I give it a good clean out the other day and found 12.. YES 12!!!! bags of crisps stuffed in gaps between seats.

I have an air freshener thats in constant battle with smoke smells from my mates and my gf. Luckily enough my gf doesnt wear heels so im ok with the scuffs.

It just pisses me off how my car gets treated like sh*t by my mates. Im thier main mode of transport and they take the piss.

I smoke, but ill always wait until im stopped to get out and have a fag, cos i hate the smell it leaves in the car...!!!

anyways.. rant over.

silver valver/hybrid

i never let people smoke in my car, if they ask "can i smoke" i say "yeah if you like walkin!"

my interia is all fiberglassed and sprayed so it scratches so easily. Im just putting it in at the moment and find it so hard not to scratch it, im dreading letting other people climb all over it and scratch it.

in a strange way im looking forward to the first scratch being out of the way as you stop caring so much after that i think.

dont really mind litter or food though that can be easily cleaned up. wouldnt like smoking but thats just because of the burns not really the smell.

[Edited by case on 03 January 2005 at 2:23am]

My girlfriend insists on adjusting all the controls in my car!!!!!!! Ill be driving along and shell decide thats she too hot and start playing with the heater controls and then five minutes later shes too warm:cry: Then she doesnt like the music anymore so she starts pressing random buttons on the stereo. In the end Ive had enough and snap at her and tell to leave the damn heater alone but then she just starts opening and closing the windows instead!!!!!!

Grrrr

133/225/CLS AMG

I have to say that Im very luck that my missus is nearly as into cars as I am so she never abuses my car!!

Its the mates without a car who dont really take much care I find!!

We should all be careful of our attitudes on the road, no matter what they be.

My other half is very timid on the road and drives in a way that a lot of "pushy" people seem to find annoying (i.e. cautious, slow etc.). Fact is, even though she passed he test 8 years ago shes only just started driving properly. She used to live in central London and so only recently needed to drive.

Her confidence is slowly growing and she will now drive on her own, but Im afraid that some time soon some idiot is going to scare her silly and put her off driving for good. Shed be very unlikely to cause an accident, except perhaps by provoking an idiot to overtake her dangerously. Ive stuck some "P" plates on her new Clio and it seems to attract nobs like a magnet!!

Yeah im quite lucky with my missus as well, she knows how much i take pride in my car so she treats it well - except for her inability to be able to shut the boot without trying to put it through the floor!!!!

We both work part time at the same supermarket so i normally park on the end bay and shell park next to me so i dont get any dings...how cool eh :D

Its true most mates dont give a sh*t but once youve had ago at them they are normally ok next time. The worst thing is on a Monday night after 5 aside football on sandy astro turf!!!!!!!!!!! Normally have 3 or 4 people in the car = sand gets fookin everywhere :mad:

bit of a generalisation that first post methinks - does anyone who knows me really think I would treat our Vee like that !?!?!? :mad:

silver valver/hybrid

it is a bit of a generalisation, but generally most women dont think as cars as anything more than an object that gets them from A to B quicker. i doubt it was aimed at the women here because you wouldnt be here if you thought that way:)

Quote: Originally posted by derv on 03 January 2005

it is a bit of a generalisation, but generally most women dont think as cars as anything more than an object that gets them from A to B quicker. i doubt it was aimed at the women here because you wouldnt be here if you thought that way:)
Hey, nice to know were not most women ;)

In my last car my girlfriend went to fetch something out of it, then proceeded to shut the door with the keys still in the lock. my trusty multitool attached to the keys managed to stip a half inch square of my freshly resprayed car down to bare metel.......cheers hon.....lol