ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Woman Drivers!! lol

Balders172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Yes another clio has been smashed up. A lady infront on a dual carrige way decided to turn left without indicating which i noticed and shook my head at, then she decided to just come back straight into my lane when she notice a lorry was blocking the road she was trying to turn down. She then slammed her brakes on and BANG the clio is gone........ into the back of her :( she went up a grass hill on the side of the road and rolled. 5 police cars, fire truck and two ambulances. Its still all getting sorted out there fixing it under my name for now because she disputing it, i actually thought they would right it off £2500 of damage but no they have started work already.

27052008153.jpg

before
12032008019.jpg

Bummer, I thought they would have written the car off as well, as surely the car cant be worth more than 4K or so.

Pics of the other drivers car?

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Unlucky lad. With hitting her from behind you may well take the brunt of it.

Family Bus
Oi! Not| ALL women drivers would cause that!!

Wounded for ya tho pal!! Hope it all gets sorted

Balders172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
almost slapped her nope airbags didnt go off, aparently they mainly go off 40 and above and i was doing about 30-35. witness said i wasnt speeding because he overtook me buts thats all he said so far, soz lil blondie "most woman drivers" then lol

EP3 Civic Type R
The standard of driving by the majority of women drivers in this country, is nothing short of apalling

no indicators, poor lane control.... really no surprise though

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Gutted for you mate.

I hate it when drivers don't look. Same thing happened to me, coincidentally a woman as well, did a 3 point turn in front of me when I was doing nearly 60mph and she didn't look so totally understand your frustration! Lucky yours isn't a write off mate!

With regards to the dispute, try and get pics of her car if you can, or get your insurance company to request them. The woman in my accident made up stories about what happened but with my pics and where the cars ended up on the road it as pretty clear what had happened. But I still had to wait 7 months for the police report (who said at the scene it was her fault as well) to put me at no fault. So be prepared for a lot of paperwork and waiting if she doesn't admit fault soon. Don't give in though, fight it to the end and you should win it mate, esp if you have a witness.

Iceberg 172
Sounds like a typical make-up application-related accident to me......

Seriously, you really need that witness to back you up on her erratic driving, otherwise it's very hard to proved you're not at fault.

Balders172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
yeh its sounds it but its not, ive tried saying this i think there in the process of looking at both cars pictures and looking at the point of impact and stuff. u can see where she has come back over because the main damage is to the nearside of the bonnet and the neardside wing is cracked

MG ZR
The standard of driving by the majority of women drivers in this country, is nothing short of apalling

no indicators, poor lane control.... really no surprise though

...so men always indicate before turning/changing lanes and are always in the right lane at roundabouts and never pull out in front of you like they haven't seen you, causing you to slam your brakes on....?
Not all women are bad drivers!!

...so men always indicate before turning/changing lanes and are always in the right lane at roundabouts and never pull out in front of you like they haven't seen you, causing you to slam your brakes on....?
Not all women are bad drivers!!

correct, men always indicate when changing lanes or pulling out... unless they are in BMW's, but then you cant use that in your point as BMW's dont even come with indicators.

Balders172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
some of you may remember that i had a crash on the a217, at first i thought the car would be written off but...... they repaired it which was a shock since the bill came to 2500.Its been fixed for about 2 months now just didnt have the time to post sooner, heres how it looks now

22072008203.jpg

22072008202.jpg

Balders172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
yep lol they bought it down to wilsons in epson from glasgow lol, still being disputed mate will take a while me thinks. needed 2 wings, bumper, grills, rad, bonnet catch, bonnet, number plate, toe eye cover, and front light lol

Balders172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
yes wilsons lol there shite the sales department is a joke my mate just bought a vts from there and they lost all the history they showed him

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
My dynamique went back like 4 times in a month, different prob every time, then ended up being a recall! Over 2 grands worth of work I think.
They are all a bit duhhhh in there really

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
My dynamique went back like 4 times in a month, different prob every time, then ended up being a recall! Over 2 grands worth of work I think.
They are all a bit duhhhh in there really
was that wilsons in epsom thie dodgest place goin lol there w*****s in there

Never above 25mpg
That looks awesome!! I'd love a PH3 front bumper on mine :D

Spot on job. You must've needed a new slam panel too?

Wilsons in Epsom!!!! Is a no-go!!

Good place to test drive cars though! Test drove about 11 cars so far. "Still not sure which car I want"

A217 is a b**ch of a road. I go down it every day!

Balders172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
yes just waiting on the witneed report its taking its time tho, and she was farrrrrrrr from fit lol. Dunno if a new slam panel went on tbh, oh well its all dont now started to save the pennys for the drop, colour coding and a few extra bits now ;). Yeh wilsons let you test drive anything lol