ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wolverhampton Mini Meet - Part 2

Ph2 172 (black bean)
Right after my complete and utter fail for the making the last meet due to familiy reasons :( I'm going to try again. :D

Had a word with a few people and it seems there is some interest in another meet prior to the FCS.

Location and Date wise I'm open to suggestions. Its seems Himley Hall was quite a good venue last time so maybe there.

Feel free to throw in some ideas and I'll look to get things moving with some possible help from Jez.

Cheers
Matt

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I`m up for this again,cant do this weekend unless we do sundays and last time we got away with not paying the parking fee,i think we may have to pay it this time thats if we do himley hall.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Would also be up for sunday too,as long as my car goes fine while its at freds on the saturday(29th).

ibiza cupra
i might be up for this, depending on the date. its my grandads 78th b day around that time so im going up with my family to see him. if it doesnt fall on the same day then im in. :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
i no its a bit of away for some of u but its not to far from wolverhampton we are havein a meet in chester on sunday if u fancy popin down should be fun some really nice clios come out....

maybe nxt time few of us could come up to u lot

Ph2 172 (black bean)
I would love to but got a stag weekend in manchester this weekend and dont think I'll be in any fit state to drive.

More poke than viagr
If we could have it more local to me then id pop over, cant really take my car on long journeys anymore lol :eek:

Ph2 172 (black bean)
So people can we set a date and place so we can all get it booked and I'll make sure nothing comes up my end this time.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Is there anything happening with this meet?,if i can suggest himley hall again then this sunday(30th) at about 11.00,then we can get something going.I am not familiar with the area so if anyone can also suggest a short drive later then that would be awesome,ok,and now,....its over to you,lol

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Thats ok,this weekend was only my suggestion,the chester group are discussing a run to either the evo triangle or cat and fiddle,if we dont get anything i`m going to tag along with them.

Ph2 172 (black bean)
I'm good with this date if people can make it.

Can anybody who is ok to meet confirm this on the list below and we'll see if we can get enough numbers.

1. whogotdafunk