ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wobbly Gearstick

Clio 1.2 16v
Hi all,

I realise this has been answered a few times for clio sports but I have a 1.2 16v poor mans clio :(

The wobble is more noticeable at lower speeds when accelerating hard and my car has actually wobbled itself out of gear from time to time!

This is when I realised I was going to have to get this problem fixed,

Can anyone point me in the right direction for parts and how easy would it be to fix myself, keeping in mind I have done quite a lot of work to my car so have a little bit of know how.

Thanks alot,

Sam

Evo 8 MR
Get a new lower gearbox mount, thats all you can do.

They are salad bowls even when they are at their best.

CLIO 1.2 16V MK2 EXPR
dont worry matey, its a common thing on Clio's, although mine has never managed to shake itself out of gear!

clio 172
can someone help me i was driveing my car like a t**t on an old air strip then car started sounding like the engine was hiting the car ,.,.i have changed dogbone mount and the to front engine mounts ,.is there another mount i have missed out