ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wobbly drivers seat

172 Cup
hi all, just got a little problem. My divers seat has suddenly become 'wobbly'. Theres like a rocking movement in it.

could anyone please tell me if i can tighten it somehow and where the bolts usually are? sorry if its easily done, but i am really abit of a novice.

thanks

White R26/Stripped Valver
I have the same problem in my valver, but mine is more of a violent rock which is very dangerous if I have a crash seeing as I have no airbag :dapprove: So I would also like to know if there is a way to fix this. Sorry for invading your post, free bump.

Elise S1 B&C 140
Need to look at mine too mine has just started a little. I will investigate it. It might just be the design though my 205 GTi was exactly the same. The bushes were worn:dapprove: bloody french

Can be the bolts on the subframe to seat or subframe to car (under the car as such) have come loose.
Can also be the sliders have worn new ones aren't that bad £50 i think for them and then just need to fit them which ins't that bad.