ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wirral.

Ultra 197
That petrol blue one in prenton is stunning haha always loved that colour never seen it driving around tho

Ultra 197
Didnt even realise there was this many people on here from wirral. How come i never see any around lol!

Haha I see loads now. When I had my 182 I thought I was the only one.

Seen a blue 172 at Leasowe Recreation Centre this week anyone?

Where you from Ellis?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ive seen two this weekend, silver 182 and i was behind a 54 black 182 at shell before. Dont think the latter was off here though. Ive only been spotted once and ive had mine for twelve months :(

Ultra 197
I saw a black 182 the other day around port sunlight! Might be same one gave him a thumbs up! Am from bebington jay where abouts are yyou?

RB 182 Cup
am always about me, but you will hear me first.. the fickin exhasut has snapped everywere.. but im getting the dephaser done this weekend so the exhaust can wait.. i sound like a corsa/saxo man Grrrrrrrrr

rb182 cup
172 cup though? And possibly a private plate (not sure)
could be me...if its around bromborough....theres also a rb in bromborough with a dent in the rear quarter & a roof rack...i'll get the reg next time i pass it

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
could be me...if its around bromborough....theres also a rb in bromborough with a dent in the rear quarter & a roof rack...i'll get the reg next time i pass it

Seen that!
Was by my office Friday maybe.

I'm from Leasowe. Seen the blue (Monaco I think) 172 a few times at the recreation centre I go the gym thier. I will try and grab the reg next time.

Megane 225 Trophy
the roof rack one parks by one of the bridges everymorning dont think hes on here though. I;m always by the bridges in my RB cup, too common these cars need to sell it lol