ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wirral Meet

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Cheshire oaks shops shut at 5 on Sunday so I'm not to sure about the car park guys

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll more than likely be alittle bit late sorry but I'll do my best and I might bring 

182 cup
It's upto Tyler where and when as it's his meet!

If the multistory is shutthen there is plenty more areas to meet at

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
So what cake do people like?? Still not sure if I am going to be in mine

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Coffee cake!

Sorry I've been absent from this discussion haha. So it seems the carpark is a bit of a damp squib? How's everyone feel about the Old Hall Industrial Estate in Bromborough? On Sunday it should be empty and there's plenty of space for us to park and get pictures. We could then have a drive up to New Brighton, see if we can grab some space there too and get some seaside shots if we're lucky. I fancy a drive too, into Wales, past Bala, up the B4407, onto the A5 and then the Evo Triangle? Did the route on Sunday and it was awesome as I'm sure many of you will know! As far as times go...? Stick to 4:30pm?

Edit: Or Lake Vyrnwy again?

Thoughts? Cheers!

Tyler

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll be game for what ever if the vee is back in time! Hopefully I'll find out tomorrow. So coffee cake anyone want anything else? 

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Old Hall Industrial Estate, Bromborough CH62 3NX, 4:30pm

Plenty of space, get some decent pics. Drive to New Brighton and see if we can get space for some seaside shots and then do a drive into Wales?

Sorry lads am dropping out :(

I have a stag do on the Saturday and i won't be getting out of bed on Sunday at anytime, also I dont think I would be in a good way to meet any of you.

Have a good time though, some other time maybe.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I am going to be late to I'll more than likely be 530ish bit I'll be as quick as I can!

182 cup
Bit of a longshot, but has anyone got a spare Cliosport.net window sticker I could have?

Couldn't get the one off the 172 and the 200 is looking a bit naked!

Mike

BMW E34 540i
Hey

Sorry guys for being so absent lately but I'm the process of buying a first house and there is a lot of going on. I will try to show up on national meet on 30th of July.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
have a good one guys

weather over here is 45*C lol hope it stays good for you

make sure you get some pics up

cheers

chris

Your hope came to no fruition but thanks for the well wishing! It's about 9C here and piddling down. Bring some weather with you in September when you're back for a meet! Please!