ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring to Battery?help me!

hi thanks 4 all ur help last time now ive got a new problem.Am try to wire am amp to my cars batter but cant find any ways of getting it to it.ive tryed taken my wipes of to have a better look but i could'nt get them off on solid.So I come to my clio family for help pls let me know as soon as ya can guys

many thanks

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
I found taping the end of the wire to a long screwdriver and then pushing it through makes things easier.

Tape up the sharp corners of the screwdriver too otherwise you'll end up slicing another wire.

RenaultSport clio 182
msa 182 is right, through the bonnet cable grommit. Tape it to a piece of welding rod.... its ideal

Polo + Micra
best way to do it is tape a 1m long piece of thin wire to a long thin terminal drive

then tape the thin wire to the larger wire an pull through

when taping the wires together remember surface area is the key for them not to come apart