ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring To Battery,Help me ASAP!!!

hi thanks 4 all ur help last time now ive got a new problem.Am try to wire am amp to my cars batter but cant find any ways of getting it to it.ive tryed taken my wipes of to have a better look but i could'nt get them off on solid.So I come to my clio family for help pls let me know as soon as ya can guys

many thanks

308, Fusion
if your car is mk2 clio, here what to do..
on the passenger side look underneath the glove box, right underneath, u will see a rubber grommit.. pull that off, then feed your power cord through it.
look under the bonnet on the same side as the passenger and look about half way down, if you have pushed enough of your power lead out then you will see it, and then the jobs a good un.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
halo54 said:
if your car is mk2 clio, here what to do..
on the passenger side look underneath the glove box, right underneath, u will see a rubber grommit.. pull that off, then feed your power cord through it.
look under the bonnet on the same side as the passenger and look about half way down, if you have pushed enough of your power lead out then you will see it, and then the jobs a good un.
I second that, thats where mine goes :)