ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring in an auxiliary cable on 2003?

I've seen that an adapter exists for the 2005 model and above, but is there a way to install an aux cable into the factory radio for a 2003 DCI 80 model? I'm not keen on changing the radio and would prefer to the keep it stock. The CD player doesn't get used to perhaps there is way to add on the cable to the wires there (as the 2005 adapter works?).

I also have a Nokia CK-7W bluetooth system installed, but for some reason I can't get that to play bluetooth audio - perhaps they're not designed to.

Thanks for that.

So does this limit the functionality of the stereo in any way? I can see that it plugs into the CD port - so does this mean if you need to play CD's you can't, and if you can you simply unplug your audio device from the cable?

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
It plugs into the CD changer port so only the ability to have a changer is lost. Normal cds work fine

Clio Sport 182
what cable would i need to make this possible for a 2005 clio sport 182 into the factory fitted radio?

Clio Sport 182
What's the other product link alternative to the amazon link? Which one does the amazon link apply to?

Thanks for your help