ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring Diagram for PH! & PH2 Hazard switch.

Basically ive done my ph2 dash conversion, now need to sort the wiring out and looking for help/wiring diagrams/pin layouts for both the ph1 and ph2 so I can attempt to make it work.

Anyone able to help?

I really dont want to go down the glue method again (as on the guide)

Cheers

Dan

SQ5
I'd go to Brettenham scrapyard and find a Clio and cut 6" of hazard loom off then test the ph1 pinouts and try and match up, somehow....

SQ5
Get a loom and come over, we will sort it :) I miss working on Clio's so so much, especially now winter is coming up!

A member kindly shared some files with me, I sifted through what I needed. I dont know how to turn PDF's into images hence the screen shots.

PH1
ph11.jpg

Looking at switch 125
ph1.jpg

PH2
ph22.jpg

Looking at switch 125
ph2.jpg

Now I have the diagrams im not actually sure what to do lol
AlexW DannyR Djw John

SQ5
Lol, it's only the hazard, and to easily rectified. I do this kind of thing all day long. Nothing's irreversible!

SQ5
Cars is easy when you know where the wire comes and goes from! But it'll be piece of piss.

Ph1 looks like it just switches on a relay to flash the lights, Ph2 looks a little but more difficult, but it'll be relatively similar.

Many.
I am an auto electrician..

Its going to need a relay at least, and I've not even investigated it yet.

Those diagrams aren't much use from those photos, but the Ph1 will have the indicators go via that switch too.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah I'm just gonna sit on this side of the fence with you Dan! I'll await Alex figuring it out and or Danny setting your car on fire ;)

Just to update this,

Basically I have spurred off the back of the original plug.

The ph2 hazard button is wired in, it clicks (from the relay box clicky thing) but doesn't light up the hazards.
With the ph1 switch in the original plug and ignition off the ph2 switch works fine. However when you then turn the ignition on it does not work.

If that makes any sense lol

If you work out how to wire it in correctly would you mind posting it up, I managed to get as far as getting the relay to click but the hazards wouldn't come on.

I hate the fact mine is glued to the ph1 switch