ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wireless Headphones

Octy VRS
For a present, can anyone recommend any? More for music. Preferably big comfy ones, noise cancelling would be good but not necessary. No more than £150. Looked at the usual makes but reviews are all over the place.

Cupra
I have some Sennheiser RS 120 wireless headphones and they are s**t. The sound was okay but they get a load of interference and now the volume and tuning dials are fucked and you have to wobble them around to get the sound to come through both ears properly. A mate bought the same set and has the same problem.

They are an older model so the design may have improved in the last couple of years.

2001 Clio 172
Does anyone use their wireless headphones with their TV & their laptop? Unless i am wrong it seems you buy them either for your TV (with the transmitter plugged into the TV permanently) or for your laptop (with bluetooth built into the laptop or a dongle plugged in). I was hoping to use them with both pieces of equipment but not sure if this is plausible? Any advice would be appreciated.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I have some Sennheiser RS 120 wireless headphones and they are s**t. The sound was okay but they get a load of interference and now the volume and tuning dials are fucked and you have to wobble them around to get the sound to come through both ears properly. A mate bought the same set and has the same problem.

They are an older model so the design may have improved in the last couple of years.
Got the same ones and agree with those comments.
Try and get digital based ones.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I love my studio beats. I also own power beats which are great for the gym.

I preferred the exaggerated bass over Bose's offering.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I've just read through about 25 pages of reviews on wireless headphones as wanted to order some! I was looking at spending a maximum of £200 but actually these (at a bargain price atm) came up with the best overall results...

http://uk.akg.com/akg-product-detail_uk/akg_y45btblk.html

Mine are currently on back order through John Lewis though, might be waiting a few weeks unfortunately.