ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wireless Dongles

MK3

Dynamiqueee
I'm using one at the moment until Sky gets set up. With T-mobile, no contract, just top up whenever you want. £2 a day, £7 a week or £15 a month. It's not great, but has done me well the last couple of months! Depends on what you use the internet for really.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Don't touch the 3 one...

Until a month ago I had no experience of this, but I have started working on "one site" offices, so this is our only choice, two of us have Vodafone ones, pay as you go, 15 a month and it really doesnt seem to run out, (but then again I'm not downloading torrents etc)

The other two guys have 3, disconnects all the time, messes around, seems awful, Vodafone one isnt even in the same league IMO.

172 with k-tec sound
+1 dont go near 3, as i had the free laptop deal from pc world, and could never get any signal at all, t mobile is also dreadfull, o2 or voda seem the best option.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've just purchased a o2 E160 mobile broadband dongle and it is working great for me on HSDPA despite the face I am currently in the middle of nowhere in the Scottish Highlands.

£2 per day, £7.50 per week or £15 per month.

A red missile
I have no problem with 3 at all, HSDPA 95% of the time, running at around 2.2Mb, must depend where you are.

SLK250 CDI
I have no problem with 3 at all, HSDPA 95% of the time, running at around 2.2Mb, must depend where you are.

Definitely, if you are in a strong signal area then it works perfectly - very quick and great value IMO if you get the PAYG preloaded pack.