ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wireless (Bluetooth) speakers

Megane 225 F1
I'm thinking of geting some wireless speakers for my gaff as I currently listen to music either through my phone or through my 13inch MBP (which are known to have crap speakers).

I'm after wireless just so I can have my phone/MBP on my lap and be listening to music from a speaker on my tv stand.

Are there any problems with sounds through wireless? Not that there should be, but just after some advice on what to look for and what not to get. Anyone got any recommendations?

I'm not looking to get a surround sound system as the shape of my living room won't support room for speakers.

Megane 225 F1
So I got the Sonos and it's f**king awesome!

Can play all of my music that is stored on my mbp and use my HTC Sensation as a remote control to select the music to play, volume etc. Quality is amazing as well.

Megane 225 F1
Play 3. My house isn't big enough for a larger set up and I can hear it from any room in the house at a reasonable volume level without disturbing the neighbours.

Might be moving house next year so tempted to get another and a bridge to put in different rooms :eek: It could turn expensive.

Listerine & Poledo
You should be alright without a bridge, just get more zone players :)

Work lent me a whole load of Sonos stuff for training, it never left the house though. Decks got plugged into the bedroom zone player and it was all-house party-tastic!

You'll never regret them. Money well spent

Megane 225 F1
Zone players?

Just sorting my music out now. Having folders of music all over the place FTL :(