ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wiper blades

Renault Clio Dynamique
I'm in need of some new wiper blades for my clio. Last pair i got from halfrauds.

Anyone recommend any good ones to replace them with?

Look up a member called 'Opieoils'

He owns a website and sells Neoform blades. They arnt easy to get on but they are fantastic!

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Wiperblades.co.uk
Bosch Aero blades - Quick and easy to get on.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Buy halfords blades again if you can get hold of a trade car. I got wipers for my Clio last week for £6.50ish. Got around £10 of the normal price. Almost disposable at that price

Monaco 53/468
Go to Renault main dealer and ask for the latest style ones from Motrio, same as Bosch Aero just ALOT cheaper, approx £12 a pair iirc

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Bosch Aero blades - Quick and easy to get on.

I'm sure they are but they're still sitting in my garage seeing as though me, an ex 182 Cup owner, another mate, and forum help is unable to get my standard wipers off lol :quiet:

172 /megane cab
Had mine for over 3 months now, very well designed compared to the other flat blades out there :)

you reckon ill have to try and find some pics of the ones i got thought they was a joke but ya get what you pay for

Bus w**ker
I can't find the f**king Tesco ones in any of the stores in or around Nottingham that I've been in. I think you are all lying about them existing. :(

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
neoform group buy ones from Opie Oils!!! i got mine and theyre really good! but a bit pricey although you do get 30% discount as a cliosport member

Clio Dynamique 16v
DSC00394.gif

£3 Tesco aero wiper FTW

Bus w**ker
Ok 22" it is then...every inch counts and all that lol.

One thing though £3? WHERE? SRSLY. Tesco Direct shows £7.82 and I'm sure that's just for one blade. FFS this buying pikie wiper blades lark is getting f**king complicated lol.

how the hell do you get the neoform ones on. Can someone do a guide or tell me i was about to snap them.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
i bought the Tesco flat wipers tonight and to be fair for the price (£8) i am well impressed clear the rain very well but i,ll wait to see how they are at speed on motorway. also look good and easy fitment.

SG9 Forester STi
I never even knew Tesco did wiper blades lol, i've got the Bosch aero ones and they're good.

Storm Grey 200
The ones i got from opieoils are freaking amazing! really good. The difference between them and the ones i had on is just amazing. My old ebay ones, cleared ok but jumped on the screen. These ones are pefecto