ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winter tyre size - help

Hi,

I am trying to find winter tyres of the 182, standard rs alloys. I can only find a good range in 195/45/16V or in 205/45/16H. Is there a massive problem with either of those options?

Cheers

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
H will be perfectly fine, I used H on my 182 a few times. It would only apply if you were exceeding H numerous times for long periods of time.

mk1 Octavia VRS
It might work out cheaper to find a second hand set of 15" wheels then get winter tyres in 195/50/15.

Clio Trophy
15" ftw, if you wanna save some money, i have a winter set of rims and tyres, keep my turnis mint :D

Cheers for the help. I am going to use my existing cup wheels as a second set, was going to refurb them as a couple are badly in need of it but will get new turns or 2118s instead in the spring then get new tyres for them. Went for Michelin Alpin A4's from tyre leader.co.uk. Hopefully get fitted at the start of next week, had a bit of snow earlier so can't come soon enough. I will report back on these tyres in the main section as there doesn't seem to be too much on winter tyres on the site. Not enough CS people in Scotland maybe...