ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winter Motorsport Viewing

Listerine & Poledo
So, the F1's over, DTM and BTCC is long finished.

Aussie V8's finish this weekend (although I can't find when the Telstra 500 is on Motors TV, they're still rerunning Sandown)

So, apart from the Trophee Andros (and for those who don't know of it, take a look, especially drift-fans) what else is there?

Endless season reviews? No Thanks.

Listerine & Poledo
Some special stages would be cool, but hanging around a welsh B-road to watch an old impreza go buy once every 20 minutes isn't high up on my list of "fun things to do".

SPecial stages are the ones that they do on closed venues isn't it? Like a small-scale ROC set-up?

Listerine & Poledo
that's the kind of thing, yeah.

stages on circuits appeal a good sight more than the B-roads.

hmmmm, it's a thought.

Aside from that, there's the Asian motor rcing series to look at on Motors I guess... not sure which ones there'll be this year, and it's tough to be interested

Listerine & Poledo
I'm in West London, I think Silverstone is my closest venue... maybe.

Croft is a bit of a mission unfortunately.

Struggling to work out what championships are running over our winter, I'd imagine South American, Asian and Australasian series should be in full swing, but Super GT and Aussie V8's are all but done.

EDIT: Christ on a bike! "French rallycross championship" on Motors TV right now... opening with the Dacia Logan Cup.

Most laughable thing I've seen since, would be better to watch 1.2's circulate town centres and car parks!

Last edited:

CIW

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Track Car
They held a rally at Brands last year which was free to attend, not sure if they're holding it again this year but worth going if they do.

Listerine & Poledo
Watching ROC :)

5 on the bounce for Germany. Even after Schumacher loses to Petrov!

Good shout for Brands, I'll see what they're saying. I was thinking all that there'll be is motorcross (or whatever it is, you know, 1/2 tarmac, 1/2 mud)