ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winter Meet 2009

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
It seems like there were a few meets today. Here are some photos from the meet at Edmonton Ikea.

evo-2.jpg

evo-7.jpg

evo-9.jpg

evo-11.jpg

evo-12.jpg

evo-15.jpg

evo-19.jpg

evo-39.jpg

evo-44.jpg

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
You have any more of it? Immense!
If you are sure. ;)

Riding_High___1280x800_by_Clarity_Rebirth.jpg

evo-21.jpg

evo-22.jpg

evo-23.jpg

evo-24.jpg

evo-25.jpg

evo-30.jpg

All of the toys I had at my disposal today

evo-35.jpg

:D
Those guys are hardcore as it has been p***sing down all day
We had a major pain getting there. All of us. Did make it nice see about 12 BMW's entering that Ikea with their back hanging out due to a lot of standing water.

Was a sight to see with a nice welcome from Ikea's security. :) Nice of them to let us use the place every year.

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
LOL! Well there is another next year so you have time. :D Its our yearly spot. They havent seemed to mind anytime we turn up (as long as we behave). :)

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
This was Evotechnik forum. Its the big spenders who got me hooked on BMW's. Virtually all of these guys have tidy examples. :)

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
Name is Durgesh who created and runs the Evotechnik forum. Proper great guy. Was speaking to him about his motor, had to wait 6 weeks for a clutch!!

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Name is Durgesh who created and runs the Evotechnik forum. Proper great guy. Was speaking to him about his motor, had to wait 6 weeks for a clutch!!

6 weeks for a clutch?

Any decent dealer has them in stock. Never heard of that happening for such a common part. Do you know who the dealer was?

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
No ideas. From what he mentioned, he had enquiried but there was just a massive backlog due to factory shutting down for August. Never mind, mine seems ok. :)