ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winter Grime Gone = Clean Phase 1!

I spent a good few hours Detailing the 172 over the weekend, I am please with the results!

DSC01363.jpg

DSC01364.jpg

DSC01366.jpg

DSC01367.jpg

DSC01368.jpg

DSC01369.jpg

At some point mate I will put a PH2 bumper on it, but I am considering cams in the new year so it may have to wait!

Trophy #490
They do look so good with subtle mods though don't they? Colour coding and some phase two bits like rear light clusters, rear bumper, and bullets and they really are gorgeous cars!

C

clvs2222

Job job bud. what did you use on the exhaust?

i dont really bother with mine over the winter, its lasts a few days and then its stinking again.

Job job bud. what did you use on the exhaust?

i dont really bother with mine over the winter, its lasts a few days and then its stinking again.

I used a couple of coats of MER polish and left it for about 15 minuates each time. any dirt collected on the back box can be wiped of pretty easily with this stuff on!

"Navy" N17 TWO
One very clean car, won't last long though with winter weather :(

Ph2 rear bumper and it's done IMO