ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winstonised Mk1 Golf

e92 330i
Sorry i was on about the mad in's.

I think theyre wets the tyres, hence why they'll wear very quickly on the road no?

Ah!! sorry dude.. I got the latest Mad'ins from London. I sold the slicks on ebay and bought some part worn road legal colway intermediate tarmac tyres, ones not far off the wear marker :dapprove:

Tom!! <3

e92 330i
Ah!! sorry dude.. I got the latest Mad'ins from London. I sold the slicks on ebay and bought some part worn road legal colway intermediate tarmac tyres, ones not far off the wear marker :dapprove:

Tom!! <3

Ah fair enough, could have bought them from us! They look exactly like the ones we sold. They were on my clio at one point lol.

Looks great on them, much better then the williams wheels tbh!

Whens the carb'd turbo engine going in?

I know the Mad'ins totally own the willy wheels.:hail:

The turbo lump is going in after its MOT at the start of july. Just collecting a few extras like oil cooler, uprated clutch and service items.

^So you go and buy a rolling hair studio? ;)

Ive cleaned the engine up. I was going to just put it in but I had a draw full of paint so thought why not make it pretty and nice to work on. The engine thats coming out is dripping in oil and it really pisses me off doing anything under the bonnet! The colour started as a joke but its starting to look really good haha

7633245742_cb076beaf9_z.jpg

Pully paint by Winstang, on Flickr

7633248416_54b4a99b32_z.jpg

Abit of black by Winstang, on Flickr

Cheers guys. I can't wait to get it in the bay.

It was good to see you chris. The last time was when I brought the white E30 to Krispy Kreams (thinking, that was years ago lol). sorry I didn't chat, weather fail and Laura+golf grabbing all my attentions.

I needs some polished brass to finish of the steam engine effect haha