ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windscreen wipers

Get some Bosch Aerowipers (AR530S)

Work a treat, so much better than my old standard ones. Shjould fit your 182 no probs

Clio 182
That's the issue, I don't have any at the minute, used them this morning in the rain and the blades came off LOL French build quality for you!

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
21" rings a bell, i'm using the Bosch aero wipers bought from E Bay for about £17 a pair (Aceparts) The second set for my second clio and they work really well and no noise. I'm sure someone's mentioned that OE wipers are one at 21" and one at 20" but a pair of 21" will be fine.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I have 21s and get a tiny little patch it never wipes really pisses me off lol. So next time I will be getting 22s.

I have PIAA wipers, not the cheapest but they are excellent.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
best combo is 21 drivers, 22 passenger side, 22 on drivers it goes over the top of the windscreen and doesn't clear away amazingly.