ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

windscreen wipers

recaro'd arctic 182
alright guys, i know this isn't ground breaking but just been to my local costco and saw these wipers, never seen anything quite so well made before they really are the dogs bo****s. and only £6.54 each. not put them on yet as i'm on call for work, so car at the office. will update on their performance during the week, rain permitting. sorry having trouble uploading photo's

Last edited:
  recaro'd arctic 182
they also come with various fittings, but they only go down to 16" so no good for the rear wiper

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I have not used them, no. I noticed them last week as well and thought about picking some up, but I didn't bother for some reason.

recaro'd arctic 182
where in edinburgh you from ? i was up there few weeks ago, stayed at the jurys inn hotel in city centre, was up there for sentencing for my brother in laws killer( he ran him over on purpose):mad: went on one of them late night tours through the old dungeons. wasn't impressed.