ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

windscreen washers

1.5 DCI clio 09
hi,

i have owned 2 clios in my driving life at the time plannig to get a new one next week, my old one was a clio mkII 2000 plate and before i sold it a problem ocured where the window screen washers would pump the liquid out but their was not enough pressure for it to hit the windscreen so it was just dribbling down the bonnet,

and now my current car Clio 1.5 diesel 2002 plate. is doing the same problem. im not quite sure what it could be, theirs plenty of fluid in window wiper fluid pot and their is no leakeages reported. any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Damon

RS Clio 172 Cup
Could be blocked washers on the bonnet or blocked piping.

Think it needs a clean/unblocking

Best way is to take off the sprayers on the bonnet (they just unclip and push out form inside of bonnet. Then place them into to hot soapy water, and leave for awhile. Then using a needle push it into the metal tiny hole (where the water sprays out) to unclog the outlet.

Give that a try and see if it works?

1.5 DCI clio 09
i will try this when i get home tonight, thanks for the idea i will post back if these work, thanks

p.s also doesnt pump out of the back one either