ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windscreen washer jet removal? HELP!

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Hey guys need a bit of help here..

so my new mist washer jets came today, but for the life of me I can't get the old ones out?!:(

how do I get them out? Currently in the bonnet with washer pipes off trying to figure how because I can't just "pop them out"

any tips guys would be so helpful

Clio 197
Lift the bonnet and push from the bottom while the rubber pipe is still connected, they will pop off just need a bit of force

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I did mine the other week, grip the underneath with pliers, play around and loosen them up and then push and they will pop out

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Is the pipe strong? Don't fancy piercing it when I'm trying to get the old one out!

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Hey guys quick update! The thin screwdriver into the bottom of the jet (where the pipe connects to) worked a dream!:) literally put a jumper on the windscreen just incase it came out fast and chipped the screen (just being carefull) and with a hit of force it popped out! It felt like there wasn't much of the jet to ruin so they might actually still work!

Mist jets give a more even coverage of water on the screen covered majority of my screen!! Look good sit nicely on the bonnet!:) work really well with Bosch Retro fit AeroTwin blades ;)

Thanks for the guidance guys:)

P.s having weetabix or even red bull does help!;) tried and tested

Into the actual washer jet? Thanks!

Yes, where the pipe should be!

Hey guys quick update! The thin screwdriver into the bottom of the jet (where the pipe connects to) worked a dream!:) literally put a jumper on the windscreen just incase it came out fast and chipped the screen (just being carefull) and with a hit of force it popped out! It felt like there wasn't much of the jet to ruin so they might actually still work!

Mist jets give a more even coverage of water on the screen covered majority of my screen!! Look good sit nicely on the bonnet!:) work really well with Bosch Retro fit AeroTwin blades ;)

Thanks for the guidance guys:)

P.s having weetabix or even red bull does help!;) tried and tested

No problem, I've never swapped the washers my self, so the screw driver thing was a guess. But it's good to hear that it works! And yeah they still might be okay then!

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Picture for thrill :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 500
  Dynamique 1.2 16v
Yes, where the pipe should be!

No problem, I've never swapped the washers my self, so the screw driver thing was a guess. But it's good to hear that it works! And yeah they still might be okay then!

Yeah could easily resell them if I wanted but will keep them as spares I think :) cheers buddy!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Done mine now Great little mod how they shold have been from factory :approve:

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Mine seem to leek a bit and water streaks down the bonnet

Anyone had this issue and how to i make them stop leeking lol