ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

windows media player - codec problem

downloaded the new michael moore file sicko and when in windows media player it only plays audio, tried it on divx and wouldnt work and same as nero, downloaded VLC and it works perfectly on that, what codecs would i need for windows media? if i burned file on nerovision would vision/audio come out on dvd? its an avi file

CLIO 172 EXCLUSIVE
downloaded the new michael moore file sicko and when in windows media player it only plays audio, tried it on divx and wouldnt work and same as nero, downloaded VLC and it works perfectly on that, what codecs would i need for windows media? if i burned file on nerovision would vision/audio come out on dvd? its an avi file

codecs can be sorted easily go to http://www.free-codecs.com/download/XP_Codec_Pack.htm that should sort most codec issues. if you want to burn from avi to dvd youll need something like dvdsanta to convert the file first.