ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window Tinting

Clio Sport 2.0 51 Reg
Ive just found place near Bristol (Portishead) who will tint windows of any car 99' reg or newer for £120! Bargain!
And its any tint - obviously not the dark tint for the front 2 windows tho as apperently its illegal :(

RB 200 Cup!
f**k me thats cheap be careful tho they dont use some shitty product that will peel in weeks

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I use screentech in fishponds. (bristol) They've been doing my customers cars for the last 6 years and they use top quality stuff.
I paid £225 for all 7 windows to be done at 35% on my Golf.
When it comes to that sort of thing, i beleive you get what you pay for.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I use screentech in fishponds. (bristol) They've been doing my customers cars for the last 6 years and they use top quality stuff.

7 windows on a golf?

Clio 1.2 16v Mk2Ph2
I guess the 7 windows are passenger, driver, two rears. Then the other little ones behind the (c?) pillar then the hatch window.

Clio
Ive just found place near Bristol (Portishead) who will tint windows of any car 99' reg or newer for £120! Bargain!
And its any tint - obviously not the dark tint for the front 2 windows tho as apperently its illegal :(

Hey Could you tell me where they are and if you have there name +number would be helpful plz, Thanx Dom :rasp:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

7 windows on a golf?

3 on each side (including quarter lights) and the rear screen.