ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window Tinters in South East

Hi All,

My sister wants to get her windows tinted for her Mini. Where is a good place that does them and for a good price aswell?

We are located in Barnet, Hertfordshire area.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
i know a car who did mine in portsmouth for 120 pound for the hole car if ur intrested ill give u the number

Dynamique 1.4 16v
hello mate,

my mate is based in stevenage bell him he is top quality. I have had all my cars done by him.

Scott 07717294439

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
palmers green close enough 4 u mate? ;)

there is a place in plamers green does it i think its £120 for full car

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member

Do you know the number or address mate???

no mate sorry, but if u go to palmers green and drive through it towards wood green (across the north circular) just b4 u reach the north circular (and just b4 the bus garage) on the left there is a massive sign saying window tinting and has a phone number on it, it just next to that sign down a slope, if u cant find it look for a garage looking place with a few old vw beetles outside, its in the same lot. hope that helps!

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member

Do you know the number or address mate???

no mate sorry, but if u go to palmers green and drive through it towards wood green (across the north circular) just b4 u reach the north circular (and just b4 the bus garage) on the left there is a massive sign saying window tinting and has a phone number on it, it just next to that sign down a slope, if u cant find it look for a garage looking place with a few old vw beetles outside, its in the same lot. hope that helps!