ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window Slipping ??? (Pics)

Clio MK 4
Had my window down and when I went to close it my window started to slide angled rather than straight up. Anyway found that this small clip has snapped and attaches where the small hole is on the glass as shown below and runs along the side of the trim.

I went to renault to order the part and the women at the desk said i had to ring this number up and just explain it. She doesn't know what it's called so was pretty useless. Wondered if any one new the name or part number?

52 reg 172.

SL370577.jpg

SL370579.jpg

SL370580.jpg

C2 VTS from Fri
Sounds like b0ll0cks from the women. Try a different dealership or a different day. They should be able to look it up from the computer and find it - it's all exploded drawings and 'the bit that fits on the back of the glass' should be easy to spot! If not why not get one of a scrapper? There must be plenty of Mk2s now and glass is usually about £5-£10. Some plastic clips from Renault come in close to that price :(

Megane dci 130
The clip is - - - 77 00 838 242 £1.52

The rivet is - - - - 77 03 072 380 97p

Dead easy to fit just rivet it in place and ram it back in the runner.
Hope this helps

Clio MK 4

Hope this helps

Nice one cheers mate.

I don't need to take door apart do I? Just put it back through the hole and slide the glass back in??

Megane dci 130

Hope this helps

Nice one cheers mate.

I don't need to take door apart do I? Just put it back through the hole and slide the glass back in??

Nope, just pull the window out of the runner at an angle, rivet it back on and push it back in the runner. It should make a nice clonk when it sits back in right. :)