ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

window regulator

ok guys cheers part ordered.£69 deliverd to my door:).....breakers wanted £65 ..:eek:.......is this thing gonna be a b**ch to fit???????

500bhp Scoob

well if its in the door and youve got to take the window mechanism out, then expect skinned knuckles lol

Happened to me when i had to change my mechanism over onto a new door which was manual

Just had to sort the regulator on my other clio, x reg, the wire came off the spindle and caused lots of probs.
Took it to the father in law (vauxhall guy) he said hmm need to get new regulator, so went to renault and was quoted £180 for the regulator, but since they are the same for all bar the first clios I got one from a scappy for £50 from a 52 plate.

Easy to fit I found.

Matt.

Try Eurocarparts, I am sure it is less than £65 for a regulator.

Fitting it should be quite straightforward, I fitted mine on my 172 and Im a muppet.