ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

window pops out of possison

Petrol Blue 182.
when doing up, the window tilts foard so theres a mahoosive gap between the glass and the piller, thres a small hole in the glass that looks like its been there from new, possibly a clip goes in there? any ideas on how to fix it? ta

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
a clip does go there, holds it in the runner, mines loose and makes a horrible noise as it comes out lol, was gonna get a new one but it's one of those things u just don't get round to...
if u find out if it's avalible seperatly let me kno, tho a whole window's only £15 on the 'bay...
:)

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Clip costs £2.50 from reno, i think, had to do mine when i first got it.. looked like a right t**t holding the window while doing it up :dapprove: .. dont think you even need to remove the door card although i did on mine to grease all the runner up ;)

Petrol Blue 182.
if there was a clip itll be in the door card still, rekon you could help me jamestone?

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Yea mate, no probs, will be playing with the 172 this weekend if the weathers good if you wanna drop by, got new plugs & a itg filter to install ;) its a fun job if you wanna take the door card off to get the old one lol, will have a look for the reciept & part no. now for ya mate as i'm sure i put it in the massive folder of parts lol

Petrol Blue 182.
Yea mate, no probs, will be playing with the 172 this weekend if the weathers good if you wanna drop by, got new plugs & a itg filter to install ;) its a fun job if you wanna take the door card off to get the old one lol, will have a look for the reciept & part no. now for ya mate as i'm sure i put it in the massive folder of parts lol

im in birmingham for a cs meet on sat, got work on sun finish at 4, so can pop ova after that?

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
found the reciept

Part no. 7703072272 - thats for the rivet
Part no. 7700838242 - Drivers side clip

I'm assuming its your drivers side & that yours & mine are the same which i'm pretty sure they are, the clip may be infact be in the bottom of the door card & just need a new rivet, total for the both was £2.67 at smc renault weybridge so not a bank buster just a mission to install on top of driving to weybridge to pick up the part lol

Petrol Blue 182.
found the reciept

Part no. 7703072272 - thats for the rivet
Part no. 7700838242 - Drivers side clip

I'm assuming its your drivers side & that yours & mine are the same which i'm pretty sure they are, the clip may be infact be in the bottom of the door card & just need a new rivet, total for the both was £2.67 at smc renault weybridge so not a bank buster just a mission to install on top of driving to weybridge to pick up the part lol

passengers side, and yeah i think its still in the door card lol

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
May be racing sunday so wouldnt be back till 6/7 if the weathers good that is, other wise drop by one evening in the week if the weathers good, got no garage so rain = no play time :dapprove: