ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wind deflector's

Za**** & Xr250R
I've just fitted my wind deflector's and tbh i didn't thin they were going to look that good imo they look cool :D

ABCD0003-8.jpg

ABCD0004-9.jpg

Excuse the crappy pic quality i'm yet to invest in a decent camera lol

And yes they are cup badge's it's really a 182 ff btw posing as a 182 cup undercover so shhh lol

AK

M240i
Ah right!

Tis late ---- that's my excuse anyways :rasp:!

Do they work?

Technically they are "Wind deflectors" but what's a rouge apostrophe amongst friends :rasp:

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Ah right!

Do they work?

Technically they are "Wind deflectors" but what's a rouge apostrophe amongst friends :rasp:

pmsl, you my friend, are a funny guy :eek:

Za**** & Xr250R
Ah right!

Do they work?

Lol i'm yet to try them out i fitted them and haven't got round to driving the car i reckon they will only work when the window is down a few inches any more and they won't work !!!

172 Cup
How much noise from airflow is eliminated with windows down at 70ish? EG Was driving home yesterday and with windows both down I had to shout to talk to my passanger.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
their preety good these wind deflectors,

as some people have found out when you drive and its raining, some people tend to open their windows abit, but the rain comes in, with these you can open them about 3-4inches, and still get fresh air in but no rain/wind,

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
How much noise from airflow is eliminated with windows down at 70ish? EG Was driving home yesterday and with windows both down I had to shout to talk to my passanger.

I was doing 120 earlier this evening with my window right the way down, believe me there was little conversation occuring in the car. When I say little I mean none of course.

Were the deflectors a feck on to fit or easy enough? I'd put some on mine, I remember the thread where they were advertised!!