ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wilton House SuperCar Show

Clio 172 Cup
This is on August 10th in Wilton, (SP2 0BJ)

Is anyone attending? I think I'll give it a go due to it being pretty local. It's pretty samey as been to 2 previous events but nevertheless if you've ever wanted to see convoys of Lambo's and groups of Mclarens driving in then it's a good sight!

E46 M3, Clio 182
I live on the main road next to Wilton House, I've been before, but often sit outside my house on the wall and watch them all come by..

Unfortunately I can't make it this year :dapprove:

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
I'm there but not in the Clio. :dapprove:
Hoping for a dry day. Looking forward to it. Is anyone here parking in the pistonheads parking area?

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Yeah I am parking with Pistonheads, don't have the clio anymore though so I'll be in the new car.

E46 M3, Clio 182
I am now coming to this, my car will be parked at home on Netherhampton Road (near the one stop) if anyone is coming from that direction, I'm cycling down but will keep an eye out for Clio's :)

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Hmmm, could be a little moist tomorrow but hopefully the forecast will change...
I'm going to see how it is in the evening and tomorrow morning. Need to leave mine at 6am so will check the local weather when I get up. Like most things, I don't mind it moist but soaking and blowing too much wind is a turn off.

Clio 172 Cup
Stayed around for 2 hours there, was alright. I was parked in public up at the front behind a mustang and corvette

Van
Chose not to attend due to the horrendous weather in the morning, but that soon cleared up so I'd expect it was a good day.