ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

willy wheel paint code

FRST and 106 GTi

Once this was posted here at cliosport.net forum.
I got that and quote:

"I can only offer the original paint code ( as applied by Speedline ), unfortunately not an RAL or Pantone. This was Akzo 7E 81208. Please be very very careful though. Gold is notoriously difficult to exactly get the correct colour match, I know it sounds daft, but primer coat, spray technique, baking temperature, all these things affect the final colour appearance. Clearly, when they are made in Speedlines factory it is with a highly controlled environment and process hence the continuity of colour match across thousands of wheels. "

no RAL or Pantone... sh!t. Thats all mate. :(

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

nah just needs to settle again after it had been jacked up!!! and that pic i think the rear drivers side was up on the jack at the time!!

na mate, i have a 4 willy wheels, 2 match but are a sh*ty shade of gold and another which is a prima replica and only one std 1! all are the same shape and all but looks such a bodge u kno! how much fat boy, did urs cost?

ryan