ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Willy 2 at knockhill

way hay, i saw a 172 cup and i racing blue 182 with cup on it, there was too many cars to really spot, did you notice the amount of scoobys there was shocking, bout every 3rd car lol

also saw the 172 cup and racing blue 182. i was way up on the hillside. decent show for free i thought. gt40 looked good

yeah, the tuned one was v loud - impressive! had my run round the track in a bmw 120d - nothing else available!

how much that cost ya mate? ive got shedloads of vids and pics ill get them up when i get to my own house tomorrow, the slr mclaren and the lambos on the track stole the show for me, well worth it for free :)

they were doing the runs for free - a driver takes you round tho, not like a test drive thing unfortunately. never saw the slr on the track, mustve missed it damn! the guy in the porsche gt3 was giving it some just before we left