ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Willy 2, 172, R32 + V6..2!

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Well I took a wee trip to see Ali today in bonny Helensbourgh...!

Plan was to clean the maxogen and talk about cars for a while...it turns out Ali has a short list of desirable cars that I have never driven. Coincidently, my filter took longer to dry than expected so Ali was forced to kill some time by eh....taking me for a spin!

Roll on th Williams 2, his VEEEEEE and a nice R32!! Cue pictures

THANKS ALI!!

oh and my filter is spotless!!!!!

DSC02650.jpg

DSC02653.jpg

DSC02651.jpg

DSC02654.jpg

DSC02655.jpg

PH1 Oddy, M140i
VEE is everything I wanted it to be. The willy was just a blast, his IK sounds like some sort of space rocket pre launch!! Really raw and just loads of fun.

R32 was super steady (eddy) and the kind of car I wold be happy with my girlfriend driving...its hardly inspiring to the point of danger, if you know what I mean!!

Needless to say when I got back in my own car there was little petrol conservation going on!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Great pics fella! Any time you need a garage fire down the road!

Now minus a williams! :( But like you said, you were privy to the last every drive in her! haha!

Good to meet you mate, will take you up on that boarding offer soon!